Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Who Would You Like To See Josh Dating?

I figured this would be a way to get some more posts to keep the board alive [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I always thought him and Katie Holmes would be cute for some reason, they both seem like pretty private people. So yep, what other celebrities do you think he would go well with? Or just..look good with. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

someone that makes him happy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] hint moi [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

but if we are wondering star girlfriends, uhm kate hudson if she weren´t married or perhaps natalie portman or britney spears she could show him a grand time i´m sure of it.
Old 03-23-2004, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

He and Charlize Theron would make a drop dead couple [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

Uh, me? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-23-2004, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>Uh, me? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I like his dark looks paired with the Rachel from The OC...can't think of her last name...Bilson, maybe?
Old 03-23-2004, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

I'm going to pretend I didn't just read your post.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-26-2004, 02:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I always thought him and Katie Holmes would be cute for some reason
I swear I used to write a script where the main two characters were Katie and Josh (their names were Dakota and Cole). I don't even know why I used Katie Holmes because I don't like her at all, but I needed a brunnette girl and they were cute together (physically)

I think Ellen was good for him, if he chose her (and it was a very long relationship) it means she was good

I personally would love love to see him with Scarlett Johansson. I don't know why, but since the pix I saw of them together in a premier, I thought [img]smilies/idea.gif[/img] "How cute"
Old 03-26-2004, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

Doesn't Scarlett belong to my loved Benicio? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Well I'd like to see him with a down to earth actress...I mean, he's so down to earth, then he needs someone just as him.

I don't know...Kate Bosworth? It shocked me the rumors about them but i don't dislike them together at all.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 03-26-2004, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>
I don't know...Kate Bosworth? It shocked me the rumors about them but i don't dislike them together at all.</STRONG>
i think she´s dating orlando bloom.
Old 03-27-2004, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

yeah, yeah they are dating. But well is not that he has to date with Josh because I want to, right? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Maybe that rumor about a love triangle between those three becomes real! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] OK, ignore me.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 03-27-2004, 04:42 PM
Loyal Fan

uh, me!
Old 03-30-2004, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>yeah, yeah they are dating. But well is not that he has to date with Josh because I want to, right? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Maybe that rumor about a love triangle between those three becomes real! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] OK, ignore me.</STRONG>
lol well she would be one lucky lady if that love triangler happend. Besides she´s to skinny and wholesome looking don´t like her one bit

and he´s so waiting for me to steal his heart

[ 03-30-2004: Message edited ellavm ]
Old 04-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Okay, I know, so it wouldn't exactly be legal... but we'd just keep things underwraps for the next two years before we became public about our relationship [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Okay, fine. I'll pick somebody that he really could date...

Keira Knightley. I don't know why, but I think they would be way cute together. There's some more people out there, but I'm having a brain fart and can't remember.
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 04-05-2004, 11:50 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
it wouldn't exactly be legal... but we'd just keep things underwraps for the next two years before we became public
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I don't know about Scarlett and Benicio, but until I see them really making out in front of me I won't believe anything [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] and besides, she can always leave Benicio and go with Josh, so I can go with Benicio [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and he would be great with Kate Bosworth too, I hope she break off with Orlando because (sorry for his fans) I can't stan dhim. I like him as an actor, but when he's behind of a camera I just want to cut his head off.. sorry again [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] so I wish Kate and Orli break off and she goes with Josh [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 01:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Emilie De Ravin [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]